Professional teeth whitening treatments are used to brighten teeth safely, effectively, and under the guidance of advanced dental practitioners. With over-the-counter products, you may suffer from inferior products that not only fail to work, but many can be abrasive to your teeth and gums and can cause an irreversible loss of tooth enamel. If you are looking to get whiter teeth, always ask your dentist about your best possible options.
Do you require a professional teeth-whitening treatment? Here are some questions to consider:
- Have you ever consumed any foods that can stain your teeth, including but not limited to soy sauce, berries, curries, tomato sauce, beets, or popsicles?
- Have you ever suffered from fluorosis?
- Have you ever smoked or used tobacco or tobacco products?
- Do you, or have your ever slacked or neglected your oral health care habits?
- Have you ever had any illness to your mouth or have gotten sick and thrown up?
- Have you ever consumed any drinks that can stain your teeth, including but not limited to soda, tea, slushies, various juices, wine, or coffee?
- Have you ever used any medicines that can cause tooth discoloration?
If you said yes to any of these questions, you may benefit greatly from a professional tooth whitening treatment from Dr. Doris Madrigal. You can have a whiter, brighter smile in as little as one visit. To schedule a professional teeth-whitening treatment with one of our outstanding dentists at DM Family Dentistry, please call us at 773.252.5757 or visit our office in Chicago, Illinois. The time is now to make your smile shine bright!