Do you routinely follow oral health care procedures on a daily basis and keep your teeth strong and safe? Are you suffering from any blemishes or unsightly abnormalities that you wish to repair or cover up? If so, consider a cosmetic dentistry treatment to help meet your needs. Here are some of your options:
– Dental implants are tooth replacements that are inserted into the spaces were missing teeth once were.
– Teeth whitening treatments are extremely effective at removing deep stains and discolorations that may be present on your teeth.
– Dental crowns are affixed on top of damaged teeth and can be customized for a complete and durable hold.
– Dentures are removable tooth replacements that can be used to complete your smile if you have missing teeth.
– Dental veneers can improve your smile by covering up ailments and irregularities.
– Dental bonding treatments are cosmetic dentistry options designed to enhance your smile by correcting surface issues on teeth.
– Dental bridges are tooth prosthetics that link and connect to nearby or neighboring teeth where missing teeth once were.
If you would like to set up an appointment with Dr. Madrigal and Dr. Jahedi at our dentist office in Chicago, Illinois for your cosmetic needs, please call us at 773.252.5757. Our team at DM Family Dentistry looks forward to keeping your oral health in peak aesthetic condition.